Woca Clean and Care Kit Oiled White
£49.00 inc. VAT
£40.83 excl. VAT
The Woca Clean and Care Kit Oiled White (previously called maintenance box) for lighter oiled floors is the perfect maintenance solution for owners of oiled wood flooring in lighter colours. If using regular soaps to clean an oiled floor, it can lift the oil out of wood and spoil the protective finish. This complete wood floor cleaning kit supplies everything needed to maintain a quality protective finish for an oiled engineered or solid wood floor. Let's take a look at what's inside this convenient wood floor cleaning kit.
- 1 x Litre of Woca Natural Soap - Ideal for regular cleaning of your oiled floor. It will protect and clean the oiled finish of your floor while feeding the pores of the floor with oil.
- 1 x Litre of Maintenance oil white - This replenishing white oil should be used every 6-24months. It will add a layer of light coloured oil that will maximize the protection of an oiled floor, helping to guard against staining, hide light scratches and keep your flooring looking great.
- 1 x Litre of Intensive Wood Cleaner - Only required when an intense clean is required. This product will give an aggressive clean removing deeper stains and some even oil. It is also recommended to use after installation of a new pre-finished or unfinished wood floor.
- 1x Applicator Spray Nozzle
- 1 x Cotton Cloth
- 1 x Application Pad
- 1 x Instructions and Wood Floor Maintenance advice booklet
Apply Using enclosed products
For light coloured oiled finishes
0% interest available at checkout, with PayPal Credit
We deliver our flooring all over the UK and Ireland using quality local couriers,heavy goods haulers and our own vans for many orders local to our stores.
Smaller orders that are delivered by courier will also come with a tracking number so that you can follow your order every step of the way. For larger orders we use specialist heavy goods haulers who will deliver your floor on a pallet by kerbside delivery. Your order will be brought as close as possible to your entrance. Unfortunately, haulers are not allowed to unpack your order and bring it inside for you, so please ensure that you have someone available to receive your delivery and bring it inside.
For full information on our deliveries , please visit www.woodfloorwarehouse.co.uk/delivery
For online orders only:
We are sure that you will love your floor, but if for any reason it does not meet your expectations we can, of course, accept no fuss returns on any orders. We also allow 1 opened box to be returned from each order allowing you a good opportunity to inspect your order before deciding.
To be eligible to return a floor you must notify us by email within 14 days of receiving your floor that you would like to return it. We will supply you with our return address for you to arrange this return of your flooring. The delivery must arrive with us no later than 30 days after it was delivered to you.
Returns can be made to any of our store locations which can be found here. - Wood Floor Warehouse Stores
For full details please refer to Wood Floor Warehouse terms and conditions which also includes details of our in-store returns policy.