Terms & Conditions
These are the terms and conditions which apply to all online purchases from Woodfloor Warehouse Ltd through this or any of our associated web sites. The term "you" refers to the Buyer The term "us" or "we" or "our" refers to Woodfloor Warehouse Ltd
Please ensure that you read and are satisfied with all of our terms and conditions before placing your order.
While we make every effort to represent our products as accurately as possible, colour likeness of products may vary due to limitations of browser software, camera settings, monitor/screen settings and natural variations in real wood products. We recommend all our customers order a sample before placing an order.
On natural products such as real wood, samples are selected at random and will frequently vary in colour due to the nature of the product.
A listing on this or any of our associated websites does not guarantee that the product is in stock for immediate dispatch. The customer may on occasion be asked to wait a reasonable time (up to 6 weeks) until restocking occurs. We will use all reasonable endeavors to keep our customer informed. A customer will still have the right to cancel should they be unhappy about a long wait, in which case our standard terms and conditions will apply, but no retention of restocking fees will apply. We will inform all of our customers by email when delivery is expected to happen.
We make every effort to ensure the information on our website is correct. In the case of any incorrect information, we reserve the right to change a customers order or price in accordance with what is considered to be the correct information. We will notify customers of any changes and this does not affect your right to cancel.
The Goods shall be delivered to the Buyer’s premises.
Delivery charges apply to United Kingdom Mainland (Excluding Scottish Highlands), Northern Ireland and Ireland Only. Extra delivery charges may be requested for any orders outside these areas.
If payment has been made by credit or debit card, the delivery address should be the same as the registered card address to comply with the anti-fraud regulations set by our merchant provider. We reserve the right to withhold delivery of an order until a suitable payment method is arranged or payment by other means is completed, or our merchant provider confirms in writing the purchase was made by the registered card holder.
Delivery of the goods will be accepted at any time of day. If the buyer fails to take delivery, or provide any necessary documents, the goods may be returned to Woodfloor Warehouse Ltd and the buyer will be responsible for any charges associated with this.
Woodfloor Warehouse Ltd will use reasonable endeavors to arrange delivery, but if Woodfloor Warehouse Ltd needs to store or arrange for storage of the goods until actual delivery they may charge the buyer for all related costs and expenses including but without limitation, storage, insurance and re-delivery.
Woodfloor Warehouse Ltd will use reasonable endeavors to rearrange delivery but, if unable to rearrange delivery, the goods may be returned to Woodfloor Warehouse Ltd, and all delivery and return costs will be charged to the buyer.
Woodfloor Warehouse Ltd will use reasonable endeavors to deliver or perform each of the Buyers orders for the goods within the time agreed when the buyer places an order and, if no time is agreed, then within a reasonable time, but the time of delivery or performance will not be of the essence. Woodfloor Warehouse Ltd will not be held responsible for any costs to the buyer resulting from late delivery.
Any delay in delivery or performance will not entitle the buyer to cancel the sale unless the Buyer has given 30 days written notice to Woodfloor Warehouse Ltd requiring the delivery or performance to be made and Woodfloor Warehouse Ltd has not fulfilled the delivery or performance within that period.
Delivery time of day cannot be given by Woodfloor Warehouse Ltd. Woodfloor Warehouse Ltd will not be responsible for any failed delivery times quoted by any third parties.
It is the buyer's responsibility to inspect all goods to their complete satisfaction for damage before accepting and signing for delivery. Woodfloor Warehouse Ltd will accept no responsibility for goods damaged during transit if the customer has signed for them. Should a delivery arrive to you damaged in any way it must be signed as “damaged” in order for us to send a replacement or issue compensation.
If the items are not signed as damaged or damages are not reported to us within 24hrs for receiving a delivery, Woodfloor Warehouse Ltd will accept no liability for any damages.
The buyer may also refuse to accept a damaged delivery. Please note, should a delivery be returned to us because the customer has refused to accept it, and there is no evidence of damage, it will be considered a “cancellation” and treated as such.
Should the buyer wish to accept a damaged delivery, they must still sign for it as “damaged“ with the delivery courier in order for us to process any claim for compensation on their behalf.
Occasionally a courier may not allow ample time ot inspect the goods thoroughly. In such a case you should sign the goods as unchecked and receive the delivery.You must then inspect the goods thoroughly for any signs of damages by removing the protective packaging. Any damages recorded should be photographed and emailed to us at email@example.com within 24hrs of the delivery.
We advise that a customer does not book any fitting until the goods have been delivered and checked. We will not be held liable for any fitting costs resulting from late delivery or delivery of incorrect or damaged goods.
Returns policy- In Store Orders
Under full compliance with the United Kingdom's Trading Regulations we do not accept the cancellation of in-store orders. At our own discretion extra stock purchased for wasteage can be returned up to 90 days from purchase provided a valid receipt is produced and that the items are in the original sealed packaging. The maximum value for stock returned for wasteage is 15% of the total order value.
Returns policy- Online Orders
Order Cancellations - Online Orders
Under full compliance with the United Kingdom's Distance Selling Regulations you have the right to cancel your order for any item purchased from the Woodfloor Warehouse Ltd website. Please note that any cancellations will be subject to the buyer paying all costs associated with returning the order if already dispatched and any storage costs if the goods were held for the purchaser for a period longer than 14 days. You must notify us in writing if you wish to cancel an order.
Return or exchange an item
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item or items to us in original condition. We can only refund unopened packages. You must inform us in writing within 7 days of receipt of goods of your intention to return. We will only issue a refund (including original delivery charge) or exchange the item for a different size / colour etc on receipt of returned items.
The buyer will be responsible for any reasonable return costs of a cancelled purchase without limitation, even if they cancel the order before receipt of goods.
Part returns of orders will not be accepted unless previously agreed with Woodfloor Warehouse Ltd.
Compensation claims can take up to 90 days to resolve, but reasonable endeavours will be made to process the claim as quickly as possible. In some circumstances claims may take longer than 90 days. Wood Floor Warehouse Ltd accepts no responsibility for any claims that take over 90days to resolve , without limitations.
- The item is the buyers responsibility until it reaches Woodfloor Warehouse Ltd designated returns address. For the buyers protection, we recommend that sending returns using a delivery service that insures the buyer for the full value of the goods. Alternatively contact us in case we can arrange collection on your behalf, where a £40 Administration fee will be applicable , although in certain circumstances we may retain the right refuse to organise the return delivery on the buyers behalf.
- All costs of returning items to Woodfloor Warehouse Ltd is the Buyers responsibility.
- Please ensure to package all returns adequately. It is recommended to contact us for advice regarding packaging as we will not accept any returns unless the product has been returned in unmarked and undamaged condition. This includes packaging.
- If you do not return the original item to us by the end of the 30 day period, we reserve the right to charge an amount equal to the price of your original order to the payment card you used for the order.
- Before fitting please check that you have the correct product and that you are happy with the product. If you need to make a change , this can always be done before the floor is fitted , but not after. We do not accept returns on a fitted floor.
- As soon as we receive notice of your cancellation of an order and the return of the product we will refund the relevant part of the purchase price for that item together with the item's normal delivery charge. Please Note we cannot refund any extra delivery charges above our standard charges, including but not limited too, express delivery or Saturday delivery.
- All floor warranties are void should the floor not be fitted correctly or recommended site conditions are not met. Please read our guides on fitting before commencing any work. Please also refer to manufacturers instructions. All our floor fitting guides are located on our website in the technical section. Should you have any trouble finding them please contact us.
- If the item you received is faulty, please contact us by emailing details to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your order number, your name and address, details of the product and the reason for return, and whether you require a refund or a replacement. We will then advise on how to proceed with the return.
- If an item is thought to be faulty or incorrect, do not proceed with fitting. We can not and will not take any responsibility for a fitted floor if it could have been previously detected that the product was faulty.
- Should you notice a problem with your floor after fitting, that could not have been detected before installation , we will arrange for an independent inspection at the buyers expense. Only if we find that the product is at fault, then the cost of the inspection and floor (along with delivery charges) will be fully refunded. Woodfloor Warehouse Ltd will not accept any liability from any other costs arising from a faulty product being fitted, not exclusive to but including uplift or fitting costs, cost of other materials, any damage arising from uplift or inspection , loss of earnings, or inconvenience.
- You have 30 days from receipt of the faulty item to return it to us.
I received the wrong item
If the item you received is not what you originally ordered, please contact us quoting your order number, your name and address, details of the product We will then advise on how to proceed with exchanging the order.
- Before fitting or using your order, please check that you have the correct product and that you are happy with the product. If you need to make a change, this can always be done before the product is fitted or used, but returns will not be accepted on a fitted or used product if the wrong items was supplied . Should you receive the wrong item please notify us in writing within 7 days of delivery.
- Woodfloor Warehouse Ltd cannot accept any refund on any products that are not still in the original packaging and will not refund a floor after it has been fitted or opened , unless a product fault can be proven.
- Items wrongly delivered must be returned in unused and in good condition in order for a refund or exchange to be carried out. It is the buyers responsibility to ensure the safe return of any items in order to qualify for a refund or exchange.
In the case of receiving the wrong or faulty items the full return cost of the goods will be cared for by Wooden floor Ltd , and we can organise a collection on the buyers behalf. However you may be required to follow some packing instructions and be available to return the item to a courier. Woodfloor Warehouse Ltd will use reasonable endeavours to arrange collection of returned goods at a time that will suit the buyer. It is required that the buyer also use reasonable endeavour to make themselves available to carry out the return of a delivery.
Return Address :
Goods Inward Wood Floor Warehouse Ltd 68 Balloo Road Bangor Co. Down BT19 7PG Contact Us in writing on : email@example.com