Updated 9th April 2020
During the Covid-19 crisis we want to ensure that we are following all the government's advice while adding our own extra measures to protect our customers and staff. With regular updates in a fast-moving crisis, we will update any new measures here. The following measures are currently in place:
Online Orders For Home Delivery
We are still taking online orders, but we have significantly reduced our warehouse staff to allow for social distancing for our pick and pack teams. This means that delivery times are delayed, and delivery estimates are currently around -4-6 working days. Upon receiving your order, we will respond with your delivery date within 1 working day.
When lockdown measures are eased, we will resume delivering orders at our normal 3-4 working day timescale. Unfortunately, we do not know when this will be.
Click and Collect
Click & collect is only available at our Bangor. N.Ireland Warehouse. Please use our website to order and confirm the stock is available in our Bangor store. The shop is closed, but please bring your receipt and call us when collecting and we can bring your goods outside to a collection point. NB. Collections are only available 9am-4pm Mon-Friday (excluding Easter Monday holidays)
Many of our office staff have re-located to work from home with many of our lines diverted to our staff's personal phones. Our advice service has not been affected with email, online chat, and phone support also still available.
In Our Stores
Our stores are currently closed, as per government guidelines. Please use our online options to buy your wood flooring and it can be collected or delivered at a later date.
Deliveries are still being carried out but some delays are expected. Please note the following :
- We can no longer deliver to your room of choice. We are now only delivering into the front hall
- Please keep the advised 2m social distance from our delivery driver
- We will use new disposable gloves for each delivery
- We will contact you to ask if you have any Covid-19 symptoms. If so, we must reschedule delivery by 14 days minimum.
- Deliveries carried out by couriers are beyond our control as each courier is taking their own specific measures. Many couriers & hauliers are delivering with social distance, by leaving your goods outside and ringing the doorbell.