Updated 08 January 2021
During the Covid-19 crisis, we want to ensure that we are following all the government's advice while adding our own extra measures to protect our customers and staff. With regular updates in a fast-moving crisis, we will update any new measures here. The following measures are currently in place:
In Our Stores
Warrington - Click and Collect, Or Online Orders Only. The showroom is currently closed.
Bangor - Trade, essential purchases, order collections only. Click and collect and online orders are advised where possible.
Belfast -Trade, essential purchases, order collections only. Click and collect and online orders are advised where possible.
In our open stores, we are operating with access restrictions (as detailed above) to keep our customers and staff safe. Our goods are deemed as essential products for building and/or home maintenance under the government's Priority Business Sectors. We have carried out an assment to ensure we can do so in the safest possible way. Customers unable to travel to our stores are able to purchase wood flooring and large floor samples via our online options detailed below.
We kindly ask that you follow our Covid-19 store rules for your safety and the safety of our team.
If Visiting Our Stores Please :
- Only use our stores for trade or essential purchases only
- Please wear a Mask In-Store
- Browse online first to reduce time in-store.
- Pay with card when possible.
- We cannot accept groups larger than 2 people.
- Do not bring children in-store where possible. If unavoidable, children must be supervised and with their guardian at all times.
- Maintain a 2m distance when in-store or when queueing.
- Use the supplied hand sanitizer on entry.
- Do not touch sample displays.
- Customer Toilets are out of service.
- All order collection points are now distanced and non-contact. All collections will be left outside when you are ready. NB This may include heavy items. Ensure you have someone able to lift these into your vehicle.
- Do not visit if you have any Covid-19 symptoms and follow government guidelines.
Extra Measures We Have Taken :
- All stores have been professionally disinfected prior to opening.
- Our team are following a strict cleansing rota on all shared items.
- Our team are regularly disinfecting their hands.
- Our sales team will be wearing new masks, changed every 4hrs daily.
- Our team in all areas of Wood Floor Warehouse are following specific rules changing how we work to help reduce the virus spread.
Online Orders For Home Delivery
We are still taking online orders, but we are dealing with a very high level of orders. Delivery times are delayed and are currently around 4-5 working days. Upon receiving your order, we will respond with your confirmed delivery date within 1 working day. We are aware that many couriers are under extreme pressure due to the increase in deliveries. Because of this, we are advising that delivery dates cannot be guaranteed.
- Regular delivery timing is from 8am-6pm. You can also order for a timed AM or PM delivery, for a small extra charge
- Unfortunately, we cannot provide a delivery time for online orders, other than what is stated on our website.
- Deliveries are expected to arrive on the date stated on your delivery email, but we have been made aware that many couriers across the UK and Ireland are missing delivery dates dues to overwhelming order volumes.
We hope to resume delivering orders at our normal 3-4 working day timescale as soon as possible.
Click and Collect
Click & Collect is available at all stores. Please use our website to order for store collection. We will contact you within 1 working days to let you know when your order is ready for collection and arrange a collection slot. Please only call us if 2 working days have passed from your order date.
For each store the is an approximate wait from the date of order, before goods can be collected :
Bangor Store 1 Working Days
Belfast Store 1 Working Day
Warrington Store 1 Working Days
Wait times are reviewed daily and we hope to reduce them as soon as possible.
Please do not come to the store before we contact you, as your goods may not be available. Please bring your receipt (paper or digital) and call the number that we will provide so we can bring your goods outside to a safe collection point. Because we are protecting our team by social distancing we are currently unable to load up your vehicle. Ensure that whoever is collecting is able to lift packs of flooring weighing up to 20kgs.
We are dispatching all samples ordered online within 48hrs, but we are aware of increasing delays with royal mail postal services who deliver all our samples, so please expect some delays which are unfortunately out of our control. Please check with Royal Mail Service Changes for updates on their service.
Many of our office staff have re-located to work from home with many of our lines diverted to our staff's personal phones. Our advice service has not been affected with email, online chat, and phone support also still available.
Deliveries local to our stores are still being carried out by our own team, but some delays are expected. Please note the following :
- We can no longer deliver to your room of choice. We are now only delivering into the front hall
- Please keep the advised 2m social distance from our delivery driver
- We will use new disposable gloves for each delivery
- Deliveries outside our radius are carried out by couriers who may be taking their own specific measures. Many couriers & hauliers are delivering with social distance, by leaving your goods outside and ringing the doorbell.
NB Our standard returns policy applies with the following exceptions:
Online returns can be made by courier as normal.
We are not currently accepting in-store returns.
For any goods purchased in-store only, we have extended the date of the returns by 4 weeks after lockdown has been lifted. in the event that your return period lapsed or was restricted during a store closure. If unaffected by a store closure, our regular returns policy applies. Due to social distancing, we will not be able to assist with lifting your goods onto our premises.
If you have an existing credit with us, due to expire while your local store is being closed, we will extend this by an additional 60 days. As always, ensure that you bring a copy of your credit note to redeem it in our stores.