Calculating how many boxes of flooring you need, or how much it will cost is simple and fast with our wood and laminate flooring calculator. In just a few simple steps our wood flooring price calculator will check over 170 wood and laminate floors.
- If you already know your room area or measurements, choose a category of flooring (via our website menu above) and you will find our flooring calculator at the top of every flooring category page.
- Enter the area or dimensions of the room into the white box, where it says "Price Your Flooring " (as pictured below).
- Our wood and laminate flooring calculator will then price every floor in our range.
- Then click on any of the floors that are in your budget for even more information.
If you don't know how to measure a room :
First, we recommend reading our guide to measuring up for flooring first. It is easy to follow and quick to do. Then, all you need is a measuring tape, pen, and paper.
After using our laminate flooring calculator, click on any of the products you are interested in for more helpful information including
- Product details and dimensions
- The number of packs required for your room size
- Coverage of each box
- How many meters are in each box
- Click and collect availability in your nearest branch
- Home delivery to your postcode
- A price including delivery
- Tkickness. We stock a range from 5-12mm, with 8mm laminate flooring being the most popular.
Our flooring calculator is one of the easiest to use and it is the best we have seen. Customers regularly tell us how easy it is to use. But if you can think of any ideas that may improve it, please contact our team and let them know. You see it in action on our website launch video.